Name Anurag Malhotra
Designation Assistant Professor
Department affiliation: Economics
Education A. Economics (Houston), M.Phil. Economics (DU)
- Current : Mathematical Methods for Economics-I (Sem1, Econ.); Money and Banking (GE, Sem 3)
- UG: Mathematical Methods for Economics-I (Sem1, Econ.); Money and Banking (GE, Sem 3)
- PG: Not Applicable
- Research undertaken: M.A. Thesis
“Exchange Rate Dynamics under alternative price adjustment rules”
- M.Phil. Dissertation
- “Essays on Growth and Convergence in a cross-section of countries”
- Research interests: Growth Econometrics, Applied International Macroeconomics, Softwares.
Conferences, Seminars attended. Delhi School of Economics, Winter School 2010-2015 & Seminars.
Invited talks, lectures and workshops conducted.
Workshop Attended: 8-day workshop on “Non-parametric Econometrics” at DSE, DU, 2000.
Orientation Course attended: ASC, Panjab University, May 3-30, 2012 (4-weeks)
Economics Refreshers attended: ASC Jamia Millia Islamia, July 17-Aug 6, 2012(3-weeks)
ILLL, DU- South Campus, December 2012 (3-weeks)