red-mist

Term Bill

IMPORTANT NOTICE

PAYMENT OF TERM BILLS

All Junior Members are notified as follows-

1. The last date for depositing the term bill amounts is extended to the 29th of February 2016.

2. In the case of those who are from economically handicapped backgrounds AMONG RESIDENT SCHOLARS, the following schedule is open.

They can deposit 75% of the present term bills on or before the 29th of February and remaining 25% by the 20th of March. No further extension will be granted.

To avail themselves of this deferred payment of fees, they have to meet the Bursar and obtain his permission. All procedures in this regard are to be completed by the 25th of February, latest. No request made thereafter will be entertained.

It is clarified that the present term bills contains mess bills over 9 months, as this item was left out of the last bill, as the accounts section informs me.

It is emphasized that the scheme of deferred payment is available ONLY to resident scholars. Day scholars shall deposit full amounts within the deadline prescribed.

PRINCIPAL

Copy to Bursar, AO (A/C), Khim Singh, File

CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE
SOCIETIES
The self-motivated and ceaseless activities of over two dozen clubs and societies constitute a very important part of College life and offer a large variety of avenues for self expression. For each subject there is a Society that sponsors extra-curricular lectures and discussion and, in general, tries to stimulate interest in the subject. There are many other academic and cultural society and clubs covering wide range of activities, such as debating, dramatics, mountaineering, film and music appreciation, social service, photography and electronics.
E-CORNER
INSTITUTIONAL SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Please complete all application procedures for Undergraduate Courses
on/before 17TH JUNE, 2016
[Click anywhere to close]
All technical related queries can be sent to
it@ststephens.edu
INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE
SOCIETIES
The self-motivated and ceaseless activities of over two dozen clubs and societies constitute a very important part of College life and offer a large variety of avenues for self expression. For each subject there is a Society that sponsors extra-curricular lectures and discussion and, in general, tries to stimulate interest in the subject. There are many other academic and cultural society and clubs covering wide range of activities, such as debating, dramatics, mountaineering, film and music appreciation, social service, photography and electronics.
E-CORNER
INSTITUTIONAL SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Please complete all application procedures for Undergraduate Courses
on/before 17TH JUNE, 2016
[Click anywhere to close]
All technical related queries can be sent to
it@ststephens.edu
INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)