- Name: Raj Kumar Bhardwaj
- Designation: Librarian
- Department affiliation: Library
- Education: M.C.A., M.L.I.Sc., M.Phil. & Ph.D. Qualified UGC-NET
- Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current : Working since 2009
Research Undertaken/Interests: Institutional repositories, online legal information system, open access, legal reference service, e-learning, Web 2.0, scientometrics and digital library design and development
ARTICLES IN JOURNALS
PUBLICATIONS IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar and Margam Madhusudhan, “Online Legal Information System: A Users’ Perspective.”Library Review (Emerald), 65.8/9 (2016): 1-33.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar and Margam, Madhusudhan, “Metadata Framework for Online Legal Information System in Indian Environment”, Library Review (Emerald), 66.1/2 (2017) (In Press)
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar and M. Madhusudhan. “Comparative Analysis of Online Legal Information Sources in Indian Environment” New Library World (Emerald), 117. 3/4 (2016): 251-278.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar. “Ebola Virus: A Scientometric Study of World Research Publications” Journal of Scientometric Research, 5.1 (2016): 34-42.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar and Madhusudhan, M. “Development of Online Legal Information System for Indian Environment: A Survey of Librarians’ Perspective.” World Digital Libraries2 (2015): 99-112.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar and Parveen Kumar Jain. “Research Trends in Mobile Learning: A Global Perspective” COLLNET Journal of Scientometrics and Information Measurement (Taylor & Francis), 9.2 (2015): 205-224.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar. “Use of Social Networking Sites by LIS Professionals in Higher Education Institutions in India: A Study.” The Reference Librarian (Taylor & Francis) 55.1 (2014): 74-88.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar. “Dengue Fever: A Bibliometric Analysis of India’s Contributions to the Research Literature of This Dangerous Tropical Disease. “Science & Technology Libraries(Taylor & Franis) 3 (2014): 289-301.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar. “Institutional Repository Literature: A Bibliometric Analysis.”Science & Technology Libraries (Taylor & Francis) 33.2 (2014): 185-202
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar “Research Trends on Open Access in Social Sciences and Humanities: A Global Perspective” International Journal of Library and Information Studies, 4.4 (2014): 84-93.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar. “The Indian Judicial System: Transition from Print to Digital.” Legal Information Management (Cambridge University Press) 13.03 (2013): 203-208.
- Bhardwaj, Raj. Kumar, Shri Ram, and Shikha Kaushik. “Vitiligo: A quantitative analysis of the world research output during 2001-2012.”Journal of Scientometric Research 2 (2013): 102-109. .
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar “Online Legal Information Systems in India: A Case Study from Faculty of Law, University of Delhi (India)” International Journal of Legal Information Management (Cambridge University Press) 2 (2012): 137-150.
PUBLICATIONS IN NATIONAL JOURNALS (SELECTED)
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar and Parveen Kumar Jain, “Marketing of Library Resources and Services: A Structured Literature Review” DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology 36.3 (2016): 119-125.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar and Margam Madhusudhan, “Online Legal Information System – Leveraging Access to Legal Information Resources in Indian Environment”DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology 36.1 (2016): 47-55
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar. “India’s Contribution to Open Access Movement: A Study” Journal of Knowledge and Communication Management 5.2 (2015):107-126.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar. “Dengue Research: A Scientometric Mapping of World Publications.” SRELS Journal of Information Management2 (2014): 77-86.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar. “Growth and Development of Web 2.0 Literature: A Bibliometric Analysis.”Journal of Knowledge and Communication Management 4.2 (2014):136-152.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar. “Leveraging Access to E-resources through Gateway: A Case Study”DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology 5 (2013): 418-425.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar, and Shri Ram. “Mapping of Indian research output on osteoporosis.” Annals of Library and Information Studies (ALIS) 60.4 (2013): 276-283.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar, and Margam Madhusudhan. “Open access legal information sources and their use by students of National Law University.” Annals of Library and Information Studies4 (2013):314-319.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar “Functional Approach of Libraries in Research and Development Activities in the 21st Century: A Study” SRELS Journal of Information Management1 (2012): 75-86.
PAPERS/ PRESENTATION IN CONFERENCES/ SEMINARS
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar and Margam Madhusudhan “Comparative Analysis of Online Legal Information Sources in Indian Environment: A Proposed Model for the Legal Community in India” in 4th International Conference of Asian Special Libraries (ICoASL 2015) scheduled to be held at Seoul (South Korea) on April 22-24, 2015.
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar “Building Digital Library in Social Networking Environment at St Stephen’s College, Delhi (INDIA): a Study” in the National Seminar on Development of Digital Library in IPR Regime on June, 2013 at R.M. L. National Law University, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh).
- Senger, Dharmender Singh, Garg R.G. and Raj Kumar Bhardwaj “Building digital Library of Hindi Documents: A Case Study of GSDL” published in the conference proceeding of SAARC conference December, 2012 at BIMTECH, G. Noida (Uttar Pradesh).
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar “Digitization of Manuscripts for Cultural Heritage” at National Seminar on Manuscripts held on April 17-19, 2005 at Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra (Haryana).
PUBLISHED BOOK REVIEW
- Bhardwaj, Raj Kumar “Research Evaluation Metrics”, Journal of Scientometric Research, Vol. 8. 1 (2016): 91-92.
- Online Legal Information System for Indian Environment
Membership of learned bodies.
- Special Libraries Association (SLA)-Asian Chapter (Yearly Membership)
- Life Member of Asian Library Association (Regd.)
- Life Member of Indian Library Association (Regd.)
- Life Member of Delhi Library Association (Regd.)
- Life Member of Society for Information Science, New Delhi
- Life Member of Haryana Library Association (Regd.)
Conferences, Seminars attended (selected).
- International Conference on Academic Libraries ICAL 2009 at University of Delhi on 5th – 8th October, 2009.
- 5th International CALIBER 2007 on “Knowledge management in Networked world” held at Panjab University Chandigarh from 8th – 10th January, 2007.
- 2nd International CALIBER 2004 on “Road Map to New generation of Libraries Using emerging Technologies” held on 11th – 13th February, 2004 at JMI, New Delhi
Invited talks, lectures and workshops conducted. (Selected)
- Delivered an invited talk on “From Print to Digital: A Case Study” at Library and Information Professional Summit (LIPS-2014) From Bricks to Clicks: Transforming Libraries into Social Spaces held during February 7-8, 2014 at University of Delhi, Delhi
- Invited talk entitle “Open Access Movement with Reference to India” in the conference “Transforming Dimension of IPR: Challenges for New Age Libraries during January, 2015 at National Law University, New Delhi (India)
- Delivered a talk on “Open Access Educational Resources in India” at Haryana Library Association (Regd.) conference at Geeta Institute of Management and Technology, Kurukshetra (Haryana) on March, 2015
- Ranganathan Research Circle (RRC) Invited talk on “Online Legal Information System in India” at Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), New Delhi on May, 2015
- Talk on “Structure and Functions of Online Legal Information System for Indian Environment” at the seminar Managing Knowledge and Learning Resources: Repositioning Libraries in Virtual Era jointly organized by Asian Library Association (ASIALA) -organized at Delhi Technological University (DTU) on May , 2015.
- Delivered an invited talk on “Open Access and Law in the context of Digital India: A Study” in the international conference on ICT and Law for Digital India & Make in India” at New Delhi on May, 2015. (Received the Certificate of Appreciation for Talk)