- Name : Dr. Chinkhanlun Guite
- Designation : Asst. Professor
- Department affiliation : Physics Department
- Education : Phd Physics (Condensed matter Physics)
- Contact Details : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current : Physics – C VII: Digital System and Applications; GE: Wave and Optics
- UG : PHPT-303: Wave and Optics; PHPT-404: Electricity, Magnetism and
Electromagnetic Theory; GE LAB: Digital, analog circuit and Instruments
- Research level : Post doc., Nanyang Technological University, Singapore from April 2013
to April 2015, in the field of Spintronics.
Research Undertaken/Interests: Spintronics and Semiconductor devices.
- Articles in Journals :
C. Guite, I. S. Kerk, M.C. Sekhar, M. Ramu, S. Goolaup, and W.S. Lew*, “All-electrical single domain wall generation for on-chip applications”, Scientific Reports, 4, 7459 (2014).
2. C. Guite and V. Venkataraman, “Temperature dependence of spin lifetime of conduction electrons in bulk Germanium”, Applied Physics Letters 101, 252404 (2012).
3. C. Guite and V. Venkataraman, “High sensitivity detection of radio-frequency modulated magnetic moment in semiconductors”, Review of Scientific Instruments 82, 103905 (2011).
4. C. Guite and V. Venkataraman, “Measurement of electron spin lifetime and optical orientation efficiency in Germanium using electrical detection of radio frequency modulated spin polarization “, Physical Review Letters 107, 166603 (2011).
- Patent :
“Switching magnetization direction by optical method”, Chinkhanlun Guite, W.S. Lew, Technology Disclosure, NTU ref TD/129/13 (2013).
2. “Deterministic generation of domain wall in zero external magnetic field”, Chinkhanlun Guite, I.S. Kerk, M. Chandra Sekhar, and W.S. Lew, Singapore Provisional Application No: 10201405402X.
3. “Non-volatile logic device”, W.S. Lew, M. Chandra Sekhar, I. Purnama, S. Goolaup, P. Sethi, and C. Guite, United State Patent, Patent no. US 9,431,599 B2, Aug. 30, 2016.
Conferences, Seminars attended.
- “Driving multiple magnetic domain wall remotely via topological interaction” I. Purnama, I.S. Kerk, C. Guite and W.S. Lew, 4th International Conference on Superconductivity and Magnetism 2014, Antalya, Turkey.
- “Transverse domain wall chirality rectifier” M. Ramu, S. Goolaup, M. Chandra Sekhar, P. Sethi, C. K. Guite and W. S. Lew , INTERMAG 2014 Dresden, Germany.
- “Deterministic generation of single domain wall in ferromagnetic nanowire using local Oersted field” C. Guite, I.S. Kerk, M. Chandra Sekhar, and W.S. Lew, INTERMAG 2015, Beijing, PR China.
- “Fast and Deterministic generation of single DW in in-plane ferromagnetic nanowire using local Oersted field” C. Guite, I.S. Kerk, M. Chandra Sekhar, and W.S. Lew, The 20th International Conference on Magnetism 2015, Barcelona, Spain.
- “Electronic spin detection and measurement of spin lifetime in Bulk GaAs at Room Temperature Using Highly Sensitive Radio Frequency Coil”. C. Guite and V. Venkataraman, 56th DAE-Solid State Physics Symposium, Chennai, India 2011. (Best poster award)
- “Electrical Measurement of Spin Life-time in GaAs at Room Temperature using Radio Frequency Coil.”C. Guite and V. Venkataraman, VI-Physics and Applications of Spin-related Phenomena in Semiconductors (PASP-VI), Tokyo, Japan (2010).
- “Electrical Detection of Polarised Electron Spins in Semiconductors at Room Temperature Using Radia Frequency Coil”.C. Guite and V. Venkataraman. 30th International Conference on the Physics of Semiconductors (ICPS), Seoul, Korea (2010).
- “Electrical Detection of Spin Polarised electrons in Semiconductors Using Radio-frequency Pick-up Coil.” C. Guite and V. Venkataraman, 15th International Workshop on the Physics of Semiconductor Devices (IWPSD), Delhi, India (2009).